Friday, August 27, 2010

Buffalo Chili at the American Indian Museum

While I was in DC on a case I had to kill some time before meeting the President...of National
University Law School, not The President. We were meeting at the cafateria in the Smithsoniam Museum of the American Indian because he was in a meeting there and that was all the time he could spare me. The cafeteria serves Native American dishes. I had the Buffalo Chili over fried flat bread with a side salad of watermelon and green tomatos. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. If I am ever in DC again it will be on my "must do" list. There were a lot of other dishes that looked good and I really should try them ... but that is just not my style. I found what I like there, it is what I will go back for, why would I try something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment